Let’s start from the beginning.
In March 2018 he was about to open a new CrossFit Box in a town of 23,599 people.
We were the chosen ones to reach the goals and bring the first new members.
First of all, we have dedicated our team to create and choosing the best strategy to achieve the desired results and target goals.
This entire strategy requested: Website Design & Development, Social Media, Paid Ads, Email Marketing (Mailchimp first, then Active Campaign), Funnels, Chatbots (ManyChat), Content Creation.
What steps have we done?
- We have created the Website
- Managed the Marketing Strategy
- Created the necessary Funnels
- Managed the Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Managed all the Social Platform Profiles
What were the first results?
All beautiful and amazing, but then what happened?
Let’s make a time jump in September 2018: we find a new agreement to bring new members to the box.
The new goal: to bring as many people as possible to try CrossFit for free with a Free Trial.
Perfect! We are really excited and started working on it.
What we did this time?
- Optimize the Landing Page for registration to the Free Lesson
- Created the Content (Posts and Videos)
- Managed the Ads
- Retargeting Ads (we target the same Audience 12 times)
How did we fix it?
How did we come up with this time?
- Re-created the entire Content (Posts and Videos)
- Launched a promotion directly to the place with Gamification for current subscribers (an internal challenge to bring more members)
- Managed the Ads
- Retargeting Ads
The budget was £200 in total, just by changing the angle we got 32 New Members, reaching today a total of over 120+!
This obviously thanks also to word of mouth which has always been the most powerful marketing tool.
UPDATE 2019: We set up a new strategy that allow us to subscribe 30 extra members. Now they are more than 150+!
UPDATE 2020: Towards the end of October, we began to take advantage of all the custom audiences we have built over time.
It will be very interesting, there will soon be new updates!
Or if you are ready and you are excited to start you can Get Your 30 Minute Free Consultation (You can find the option at the end of this page)